The poll results come as Charles has been battered by weeks of damaging headlines ahead of the anniversary of the death of Diana, Princess of Wales.
In tapes recorded by her voice coach—and played on a Channel 4 documentary last week—Diana said that when she challenged Charles about his affair with Camilla he responded: “I refuse to be the only Prince of Wales never to have a mistress.”
In recent years, the duchess had also appeared to be winning over fans with her public work, and events around her 70th birthday in July had apparently been well-received.
However, it appears from these new numbers that there is double trouble at Clarence House, for as well as remaining unenthusiastic about his wife, the great unwashed don’t seem overly enamored with the future King Charles III either.
The Daily Beast’s sources have repeatedly assured us there is a greater chance of a snowball making it through the fires of hell without melting than there is of Charles giving up his birthright and destiny.
- 'Exceptional and gifted:' Queen talks about Diana in letterWCVB Boston
- How old is Camilla Parker Bowles, when was her wedding to Prince Charles, who ...The Sun
- Queen Elizabeth's letter after Princess Diana's death shows her majesty's ...International Business Times, India Edition
- VOTE: Your favourite Princess Diana momenthellomagazine.com
- Letter from Queen Elizabeth about Princess Diana's death comes to lightmyCentralOregon.com
- Letter From Queen Elizabeth Sheds Light On Her Response To Princess Diana's DeathRefinery29
- Ex-royal butler Paul Burrell claims 'people are jealous of my relationship ...9Honey
- Infidelity that won't be forgiven: MICHAEL THORNTON on why the British people ...Daily Mail
- Two-thirds of Britons DON'T want Camilla to be Queen: Poll also finds that ...Daily Mail