After opening with audio recordings of the news coverage that nearly engulfed the Bachelor spinoff series this summer, the host of the ABC franchise set up the scene from an empty beach in Sayulita, Mexico, which serves as the seasonal home to Paradise .
Harrison spoke to The Hollywood Reporter about the humble scene-setter and explained how he will continue to serve as a guide to viewers as the show premieres over two nights on Monday and Tuesday.
First, the series travels back two weeks to the first day of Paradise , before the sexual encounter between Demario Jackson and Corinne Olympios, two contestants who had been drinking, that nearly derailed the show.
When the season trailer was released, showing the pool footage of the pair, Jackson echoed the sentiment to "roll the tape" and said it was a "victory for all men who have been falsely accused."
Read more about what's in store on Tuesday's episode of Bachelor in Paradise , including the Evan Bass and Carly Waddell wedding (which airs at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC), from Harrison and Mills .
- Bachelor in Paradise Tried to Show Us a Fun TimeTV Guide
- How Bachelor in Paradise Addressed the DeMario Jackson & Corinne Olympios Sex ...PEOPLE.com
- What Happens With Corinne and DeMario Bachelor in Paradise?POPSUGAR
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 4 Episode 1 Recap: Paradise Starts, Production StopsGlamour
- Yes, Dean Unglert Found Love on 'Bachelor in Paradise'Glamour
- Bachelor in Paradise Premiere Has Some Fun Before the ShutdownE! Online
- The "Bachelor In Paradise" Premiere Ended On A CliffhangerBuzzFeed News
- What Is "Celebrity Tinder?" Amanda From 'Bachelor In Paradise' Name Dropped ...Bustle
- Bachelor in Paradise recap: What HappenedEW.com