With that said, the talks reportedly involve executives as well as chief medical information officers from hospitals around the US.
As one of the tipsters says, Aetna hopes that this would encourage customers to lead a healthier life.
Whatever money Aetna spends on smartwatches could easily be worthwhile if it results in fewer insurance claims.
In this article: aetna , apple , applewatch , fitness , gear , health , healthinsurance , insurance , mobile , smartwatch , wearables
- Apple and Aetna reportedly held secret meetings, plan to offer Apple Watch to ...Silicon Valley Business Journal
- Report: Apple Meets Aetna Insurance To Push Smart Watch CoverageInternational Business Times
- Report: Aetna in talks to get Apple Watches to its customersThe Hill
- Apple and Aetna Secretly Met to Discuss Adding Apple Watches to Health InsuranceFortune
- Report: Aetna in secret talks with Apple about giving members Apple WatchesHealthcare Finance News
- Apple reportedly in talks with Aetna to bring the Apple Watch to millions of ...TechCrunch
- Apple and Aetna hold secret meetings to bring the Apple Watch to millions of ...CNBC
- Aetna Reportedly In Talks With Apple To Offer Apple Watch To Its MembersNasdaq
- Apple in Talks with Aetna to Bring Apple Watch to Millions of CustomersNasdaq