We will compare the two companies based on the strength of their valuation, dividends, institutional ownership, analyst recommendations, risk, earnings and profitability.
Strong institutional ownership is an indication that endowments, hedge funds and large money managers believe a company is poised for long-term growth.
The Company operates through three segments: Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and analytics to investors, issuers and other market participants; Market and Commodities Intelligence, which offers multi-asset-class data, research and analytical capabilities that integrate cross-asset analytics and desktop services, and deliver their customers in the commodity and energy markets access to information, data, analytic services and pricing and benchmarks, and S&P Dow Jones Indices (Indices), which is an index provider that maintains a range of valuation and index benchmarks for investment advisors, wealth managers and institutional investors.
S&P Global Inc., formerly McGraw Hill Financial Inc., is a provider of ratings, benchmarks, analytics and data to the capital and commodity markets around the world.
- S&P Global Inc. (SPGI) Shares Bought by Great West Life Assurance Co. CanBNB Daily (blog)
- S&P Global Inc. (NYSE:SPGI) Updates FY17 Earnings GuidanceSports Perspectives
- S&P Global Inc. (NYSE:SPGI) Stake Maintained by APG Asset Management NVBNB Daily (blog)
- S&P Global Inc. (NYSE:SPGI) Shares Sold by Rehmann Capital Advisory GroupStockNewsTimes
- Wellington Shields & Co. LLC Purchases 9000 Shares of S&P Global Inc. (NYSE:SPGI)Sports Perspectives
- Acadian Asset Management LLC Buys 3766 Shares of S&P Global Inc. (NYSE:SPGI)The Cerbat Gem
- Rational Advisors LLC Increases Stake in S&P Global Inc. (NYSE:SPGI)Sports Perspectives
- S&P Global Inc. (NYSE:SPGI) Shares Bought by Nippon Life Global Investors ...Sports Perspectives
- Independent Franchise Partners LLP Has $727.72 Million Stake in S&P Global Inc ...Community Financial News