The Seahawks didn’t get it as Alex Collins was stopped for 1 yard and then had a pass go off his hands on fourth down, which was the final play of the third quarter.
The bad: Rookie safety Delano Hill was covering some guy named Michael Weiser, who was added to the Chargers’ roster on Friday.
Kenny Lawler had a chance to catch a second touchdown, but couldn’t hold onto a ball in the back of the end zone on a third-down throw with just under 4 minutes left in the first half.
Also, the Chargers’ botched handoff – which led to their second turnover – merits mentioning as it couldn’t have been gift-wrapped any better for Christian French, setting up Seattle’s third touchdown of the game one play later.
Germain Ifedi got beat inside by Melvin Ingram on Seattle’s first possession, forcing Wilson to get rid of the ball.
- NFL preseason scores, schedule, updates, news: Chargers start hot, Boykin solidCBSSports.com
- Seahawks at Chargers: Live updates from Seattle's opening preseason game in LASeattle Times
- Chargers' tiny house can be enjoyed, or notThe San Diego Union-Tribune
- Chargers LB Denzel Perryman carted off with ankle injuryNBCSports.com
- Seahawks' preseason opener: Time for offensive line to settle inMyNorthwest.com
- Seahawks Vs. Chargers Live Stream: Watch NFL Preseason Week 1 OnlineNESN.com
- Los Angeles Chargers' StubHub Center at least 15000 seats smaller than every ...DieHards
- Denzel Perryman (ankle) carted off vs. SeahawksNFL.com
- Seahawk Michael Bennett sits during anthemSeattle Times