The Cup Series is going to be quite fascinating if Kyle Busch and Brad Keselowski continue to be two of the top contenders for the championship.
“We had a strong suspicion that those guys would kind of tune it down this weekend, so not to post a pretty big number in inspection that maybe balanced back out the competition, and potentially that’s right because our team hasn’t done much differently and those guys are just not as fast as they’ve been the last few weeks.
“So we’ll know for certain at the end of the week based on whether NASCAR takes the cars after the race today.
So this is kind of the last opportunity for NASCAR to do that, so we came into the weekend thinking that some of those really strong cars would tune it down and knowing that we probably were pretty close to what we had the last few weeks.
- Kyle Busch on Keselowski comments: 'That's just Brad being Brad'Nascar
- NASCAR 2017: Live scoring, TV, live stream for Sunday's Pure Michigan 400cleveland.com
- Pure Michigan 400 live stream: Watch NASCAR from Michigan onlineFanSided
- Keselowski's team casts a leery eye at the ToyotasThe Detroit News
- Michigan Memories: Earnhardt Jr. has had his moments at MISmessenger-inquirer
- Daniel Suarez looking to secure playoff spotThe Daily Telegram
- Vegas odds, paint scheme peek for Pure Michigan 400 NASCAR race at MISMLive.com
- Kyle Larson has shot at MIS historyThe Daily Telegram
- NASCAR at Michigan 2017: Start time, lineup, TV schedule, moreUSA TODAY