Glenn Hoddle believes Danny Rose’s comments about Tottenham’s pay structure and transfer strategy will not have gone down badly with his team-mates.
Spurs and England defender Rose apologised for any offence caused by a controversial interview he gave on the eve of the new Premier League season.
But former Tottenham player and manager Hoddle has suggested Rose’s club colleagues may agree with the 27-year-old.
In his Mail on Sunday column, Hoddle wrote: “Danny Rose will not have walked into an angry dressing room on Thursday morning.
“We can all agree that the timing was wrong, coming at the start of the season and after six months of injury.
- Tottenham transfer news exclusive: Mauricio Pochettino plots £85m triple swoopDaily Star
- Danny Rose will have support at Spurs, says Glenn HoddleSkySports
- I should not comment on Rose speculation – MourinhoTODAY.NG
- Jose Mourinho: 'I should not comment' on Danny Rose speculationESPN FC
- Lloris defends Tottenham's transfers after Rose outburstGoal.com
- Confirmed Newcastle v Tottenham line-ups: Walker-Peters starts, Son on the benchHITC
- Moussa Sissoko could be in line for surprise start against Newcastle, in an ...ChronicleLive
- Danny Rose the rebel causes thorny problem for Daniel Levy and SpursHITC
- Glenn Hoddle suggests how Tottenham squad would've reacted to Danny Rose's ...HITC