Joe Hart is intent on proving a point to West Ham manager Slaven Bilic and England boss Gareth Southgate, but not Pep Guardiola at Manchester City.
Following Guardiola's arrival at the Etihad Stadium, Hart was quickly discarded by the Spaniard, who was seeking a goalkeeper with superior footwork skills, and sent on a season-long loan to Torino.
City shelled out €40million to sign Ederson from Benfica after a disappointing debut season for Claudio Bravo, with Hart moved on in another temporary switch.
The England international is not concerned about winning over Guardiola, though, and simply hopes to continue proving himself worthy of a spot to Bilic and Southgate.
"I'm trying to make a point to Slaven," said Hart, whose first competitive outing with his new club comes against Manchester United on Sunday.
- Joe Hart only focused on impressing Slaven Bilic, Gareth SouthgateESPN FC
- West Ham United manager Slaven Bilic wants Adrian stayHITC
- Joe Hart: Leaving Manchester City on a permanent basis would have been my ...Squawka Football News
- Hart wanted permanent move away from Manchester CityGoal.com
- West Ham's Joe Hart preparing to take Premier League by storm for the second ...The Independent
- Joe Hart: West Ham is ideal place to make my point to Gareth SouthgateTelegraph.co.uk
- West Ham's hardened Joe Hart says he doesn't care about what Manchester City ...The Sun
- Manchester City outcast Joe Hart takes pop at Pep Guardiola following move to ...Mirror.co.uk
- West Ham goalkeeper Joe Hart admits he wanted a permanent move away from Man CitySkySports