Ibrahimovic, 35, hopes to earn a new contract at Manchester United after effectively being released at the end of last season, when his 12-month deal expired.
And United boss Jose Mourinho has confirmed talks on that are underway.
His American doctors are amazed by his progress, but have advised him to strike a balance between rest and rehabilitation.
He recently took a break from his regular routine at United’s Carrington training complex.
Ibra is ahead of schedule in his recovery and hopes to be fit by December.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Doctors warn striker to ease up rehab ahead of Man Utd ...Express.co.uk
- Jose Mourinho confirms talks over Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Man United returnNewburgh Gazette
- Mourinho confirms: United in talks to bring back IbrahimovicNewburgh Gazette
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Jose Mourinho confirms Manchester United talks over ...ExpressNewsline
- Jose Mourinho confirms Man Utd in talks with Zlatan Ibrahimovic over returnregistrarjournal.com
- Manchester United favourite Zlatan Ibrahimovic could have same effect as Sir ...Manchester Evening News
- Ibrahimovic Told to Ease Up by MedicsVitalfootball
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic told to ease up by medics as he launches into punishing ...The Sun
- United in talks with Ibrahimovic about striker stayingNew Jersey Herald