Yesterday Boingo Wireless Inc (NASDAQ:WIFI) traded 0.16% higher at $14.53.
The last stock close price is up 30.17% from the 200-day moving average, compared to the S&P 500 which has increased 0.05% over the same time.
Previously on 7/05/2017, Zacks Investment Research reported about Boingo Wireless Inc (NASDAQ:WIFI) raised the target price from $0.00 to $17.00.
The Company operates as a service provider of wireless connectivity solutions across its managed and operated network and aggregated network for mobile devices such as laptops, smartphones, tablets and other wireless-enabled consumer devices.
- Boingo Wireless Inc. - Receive News & Ratings DailyThe Cerbat Gem
- Falcon Point Capital LLC Sells 90453 Shares of Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ:WIFI)StockNewsTimes
- Boingo Wireless, Inc. (WIFI) CEO David Hagan Sells 25000 SharesStockNewsTimes
- Tom Tracey Sells 25000 Shares of Boingo Wireless, Inc. (WIFI) StockBNB Daily (blog)
- BidaskClub Upgrades Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ:WIFI) to HoldSports Perspectives
- Somewhat Positive News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect Boingo Wireless ...StockNewsTimes
- Boingo Wireless (WIFI) Given News Sentiment Rating of 0.11Week Herald
- Michael Finley Sells 14493 Shares of Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ:WIFI) StockStock Observer
- Head to Head Comparison: NQ Mobile (NQ) and Boingo Wireless (NASDAQ:WIFI)Sports Perspectives