South Korean grandmaster Lee Se-Dol making a move against Google-developed supercomputer AlphaGo in Seoul.
DEEPMIND, the Alphabet Inc-owned artificial intelligence (AI) company best known for creating software capable of beating the world's best players at the strategy game Go, has targeted the science fiction video game Starcraft II as its next big research milestone.
Pair your daily business read with the perfect cup of espresso.
Subscribe to The Business Times today to receive your very own Nespresso Inissia coffee machine worth $188.
- DeepMind is Teaching AIs How to Manage Real-World Tasks Through GamingFuturism
- DeepMind AI sets its sights on Starcraft II after conquering GOPCMag India
- The massive global race to teach an AI to beat Starcraft II is under wayQuartz
- DeepMind AI Moves on from Board Games to StarCraft IIExtremeTech
- Google's DeepMind AI sets its sights on StarCraft after defeating humans in ...Daily Mail
- Gaming Classic Starcraft II Is Becoming a DeepMind AI Test LabBreitbart News
- Google begins training DeepMind AI to dominate players in Starcraft IIPC Gamer
- Google's DeepMind AI Is Taking On StarCraft IIHardOCP
- Google and Blizzard are teaming up to teach AI to play StarCraft IITechSpot