Updated: Friday, August 11, 2017 - 5:51pm
Workers in the so-called Gig Economy will soon have another way to get around the Valley.
Maven Gig, which is a service of General Motors, plans to roll out a fleet of cars in Phoenix this fall, specifically for gig workers.
Phoenix is one of a few cities to get the service later this year.
With me to talk about it is Rachel Bhattacharya, chief growth officer for Maven.
- GM Now Lets Freelancers Rent The Bolt At A Price They Can't AffordForbes
- GM's Maven will provide cars to students at USCDetroit Free Press
- GM's Maven Gig Comes to LA, Expands to More Cities in the FallMotor Trend
- GM's Maven Gig Expands Ride-Sharing ReachCars.com News
- GM Enters the Ride Hailing Services with Maven Gig and Increasing Competition ...Edition of Analyst
- Maven Gig Continues to Expand Across USNormangee Star
- General Motors' Maven Gig Has Expanded to Los AngelesInsurance Journal
- Automakers: General Motors Company (GM) Services Lets Drivers Rent Cars By ...Investing News Update