(Picture: The Honest Kitchen) As soon as Autumn hits us in September, we just know it’s going to be Pumpkin Spice galore.
But it’s not just us humans who can enjoy the much-loved treat, as The Honest Kitchen, a pets brand based in San Diego, is debuting a line of Pumpkin Spice Lattes for dogs and cats.
(Picture: The Honest Kitchen)And besides that, the lattes actually prove to be rather nutritious for your pup or feline, as Pumpkin is great for their digestive system due to it being high in fibre.
Of course, October is the month of Halloween where everywhere is pretty much decorated with pumpkins – so it only makes sense for your pup to try the latte out just as you’re carving your own.
(Picture: The Honest Kitchen) And if you’re feeling extra nice, you could even purchase a little pumpkin bowl for the latte to be served in – sure, it won’t make much difference as to how it tastes but just imagine the adorableness of your #pumpkinpup photos.
- Starbucks Is Bottling Up Pumpkin Spice Lattes to Sell at Grocery StoresShape Magazine
- Starbucks is bottling and selling Pumpkin Spice Lattes in grocery storesQuartz
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes Head To Grocery StoresSimplemost
- Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte in a bottle coming to grocery stores this monthcleveland.com
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte coming to store shelvesFOX 13 News, Tampa Bay
- Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Lattes are on their way to your grocery storeToday.com
- Pumpkin spice lattes are being taken to a whole new level this yearHer.ie
- Starbucks Has Bottled Pumpkin Spice Iced Lattes, And — NO IT'S AUGUST DAMMITScary Mommy
- 19 Instagram Captions That Are Surprisingly Worthy Of Your Basic PSL PicturesElite Daily