While products, data centers, gaming and cryptocurrency traders drove results in the quarter, CEO and co-founder Jensen Huang pointed to the coming era of robot taxis and self-driving cars that Nvidia would power.
Spectacles were announced last September to great fanfare and via some quirky, yellow vending machines that popped up randomly around the country.
Snap CFO Drew Vollero noted on Thursday that the company's other revenues came in at $5.4 million, of which a "substantial amount" was driven by Spectacles.
The Action Alerts PLUS portfolio, which Cramer manages as a charitable trust, already owns some Apple shares, but rates the company as a "Two."
Click here for a free 14-day trial subscription to Action Alerts PLUS and hear all of the latest call, plus get e-mails before Jim makes any trade and enjoy lots of other exclusive material.
- Yesterday's Top Earnings - Why NVIDIA Corporation And Macy's Inc Stocks TumbledAmigobulls
- Forget Earnings, Nvidia Corporation (NVDA) Stock Is a Great InvestmentYahoo Finance
- Nvidia shares fall on data center revenue but chips ride cryptocurrency boomReuters
- NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $120 at MKM Partners, Positive FY 2018/2019 EPS ...StreetInsider.com
- NVIDIA (NVDA): Datacenter Is And Will Be Lumpy, Raising PT - BernsteinStreetInsider.com
- Nvidia Beats And SinksSeeking Alpha
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call TranscriptSeeking Alpha
- Trade of the Day: Nvidia Corporation (NVDA) Stock Needs Time for RepairsInvestorplace.com
- Bartosiak: Trading NVIDIA's (NVDA) Earnings with OptionsYahoo Finance