WR Mack Hollins: Caught four passes, including a 38-yard catch-and-run in which he rejected two defenders with stiff arms on his way to the end zone for his team’s only TD.
WR Bryce Treggs: Showed ability to get open deep with his speed and wound up with game highs of seven receptions and 91 yards.
DE Derek Barnett: His explosion off the line and ability to create a super low pad level was too much for Jason Spriggs to handle.
The way he began training camp, with slow play and a recent admission that he was only 25 percent of where he needed to be only added to the concern of Eagles fans everywhere that the cornerbacks will be a disaster this coming season.
Tight end Trey Burton, for example, made a nice move for extra yards after one of his three receptions, but lost a fumble in the process.
- Eagles Rookie Mack Hollins Shows He Can Handle Leap to NFL LevelNBC 10 Philadelphia
- Trevor Davis breaks through on punt returnsPackers.com
- Carson Wentz's 'escapability was right on point' in Eagles' preseason openerComcast SportsNet Philadelphia
- Eagles fall to Packers 24-9 in preseason openerAllentown Morning Call
- WR Mack Hollins Caps First Drive In StylePhiladelphiaEagles.com
- Injury update after Packers preseason winWBAY
- Wentz off to perfect start, but Eagles lose 24-9Press of Atlantic City
- 13 reasons Eagles should be encouraged -- and worried! -- about loss to PackersNJ.com
- Full Highlights: Packers 24, Eagles 9Packers.com