It's set to be another thrilling year of top flight football, and with huge amounts of money being spent by the big boys this summer expectations are higher than ever for them to deliver.
Many see it as a battle between the Manchester clubs for Premier League supremacy, with Pep Guardiola's City and Jose Mourinho's United set to go head to head in what could be one of the most exciting title races in recent years.
Harry Kane and Dele Alli will be key if Spurs are to challenge again (Image: Rex Features) Title winners: Manchester United
Most expect Brighton's stay in the top flight to be a brief one (Image: Getty) Read More Title winners: Manchester City
Arsenal will be looking to reclaim a place in the top four (Image: AFP) Title winners: Manchester City
- When is Arsenal v Leicester? What time is kick-off? How to watchExpress.co.uk
- Premier League predictions: Our top team of reporters reveal who they think ...Daily Mail
- EPL 2017-18, GW1: Arsenal vs Leicester City – Live Streaming, TV Listings ...Zee News
- Premier League 2017-18: BBC Sport pundits pick their championsBBC Sport
- Wenger braced for knife-edge Arsenal seasonBorneo Bulletin Online
- 2017-18 Premier League season - Vote on ESPN FC writer predictionsESPN.co.uk (blog)
- The Warm-Up: It's back! The Premier League is back! On a Friday!Eurosport.com AU
- Wenger: Arsenal not super optimistic Alexis will sign new contractGoal.com
- Brighton boss Chris Hughton hopes to carve out Premier League niche on a budgetPrestwich and Whitefield Guide