And while many Dolphins’ fans in attendance will get a sneak peek of the new $50 million in renovations and amenities added to Hard Rock Stadium , including new parking, food and drinks, everyone will get their first glimpse at the team’s Rookie class on the defensive side of the ball.
Mcmillan is the only Dolphins rookie listed as a starter, according to a depth chart released by the team Monday morning.
After Dolphins linebacker Koa Misi was put on injured reserve due to a lingering neck injury, a three-man competition for Misi’s roster spot ensued.
Mike Mayock, a draft analyst for NFL Network, said Harris “has a good first step and is explosive off the edge,” which, at the beginning of camp, proved true.
But Tankersley, who is fighting Tony Lippett, Lafayette Pitts and Bobby McCain for playing time, will get his first tonight against the second- and third-string receiving corps of the Falcons.
- NFL preseason scores, schedule, updates, news: Falcons offense still unstoppableCBSSports.com
- Dolphins QB Jay Cutler, most of starting offensive line sit out preseason game ...Sun Sentinel
- Are you ready for some fakeball? Here is why Falcons-Dolphins is importantMiami Herald
- Rookie McMillan knocked from NFL debut with knee injuryMiami Herald
- Dolphins rookie Raekwon McMillan exits with injuryFanRag Sports (blog)
- 5 players to watch against the DolphinsAtlanta Journal Constitution
- Dolphins rookie Raekwon McMillan injuries knee against FalconsSun Sentinel
- Dolphins trail Falcons 14-10 in preseason kickoff, rookie LB McMillan injuredWPEC
- Dolphins' defensive rookies emergePhinPhanatic