While Jenner became famous through starring on “ Keeping Up With the Kardashians ,” the bulk of her finances have come through other ventures, especially her lucrative Kylie Cosmetics company, which has raked in $420 million in just 18 months.
The 20-year-old has also grown her fortune through several business opportunities in the shoe industry, including a sneaker deal with Puma that, according to her brother-in-law, Kanye West, is worth $1 million.
In the past, she’s inked endorsement deals with California casual company Pacsun and high-street retailer Topshop.
Earlier this year, the cosmetics mogul sold items from her personal closet on TheRealReal.com , revealing an impressive shoe assortment including everything from APL sneakers to fur-trimmed Balmain booties to lacy Giuseppe Zanotti thigh-highs.
— Sign up for the FN Newsletter —Business , Earnings , North America , Keeping Up With the Kardashians , Kylie Jenner , Puma
- Is Kylie Jenner's Pink Hair Real? The Birthday Look Probably Isn't PermanentBustle
- Pretty in Pink! Kylie Jenner Shows Off Curves in Lingerie Shot for Her 20th ...PEOPLE.com
- Kylie Jenner celebrated her birthday by donating to a good causeVogue Australia
- Kylie Jenner Celebrates 20th Birthday In Spectacular Fashion: What Did Travis ...E! Online
- Travis Scott Planning To Continue 'Spoiling' Kylie Jenner With 'Insanely ...Hollywood Life
- Khloe Kardashian Says She & Sisters Are 'Dead' To Kris JennerThe Inquisitr
- Dream Kardashian & Saint West Sing 'Happy Birthday' To Kylie Jenner In This ...Hollywood Life
- Kim Kardashian Posted The Sweetest Message For Kylie Jenner's 20th BirthdayElite Daily
- Kylie Jenner's company earned $420m in 18 monthsNew Zealand Herald