The Pixel line has carved out a niche in the fiercely competitive Android market despite having an average design.
With the phones only a few weeks away , the rumor mill and supply chain leaks have revealed almost all the details about these devices.
Based on all the leaked details, folks at Phone Arena came up with a Google Pixel 2 vs Galaxy Note 8 size comparison to see how they stack up against each other.
A new report from The Investor claims the Note 8 will also feature Apple’s 3D Touch-like pressure sensitive display technology that will offer users different controls based on how hard they press the screen.
It will be interesting to see how the Google Pixel 2 vs Galaxy Note 8 rivalry unfolds during the holiday shopping season.
- Android O is Almost Here, so Here's Android Distribution Charted for the Past ...Droid Life
- Root Google Pixel and Pixel XL on the Latest Nougat Official FirmwareThe Tech Bulletin
- Google Offers Huge Discounts For Pixel, Pixel XL: But Should You Wait For The ...Gears Of Biz
- New Android O Feature Will Allow Users To Update Their Pixel Smartphones Even ...Gears Of Biz
- It's probably not a good idea to buy that $230 Nexus 6 today, but here are ...9to5Google
- Google Pixel 2/Pixel XL 2 Preview: All There Is To KnowAndroid Headlines
- Google Pixel 2's missing headphone jack could be justified by Android OTechRadar
- PSA: Project Fi works in any phone – mostlyAndroid Authority (blog)
- Did Google leak the Pixel 2 XL months ago? [Mythbusted]SlashGear