The health-conscious dishes include a three-cheese pasta with added butternut squash.Photograph by Scott Barbour — Getty Images
In a partnership with Kraft, Winfrey is revealing a line of health-conscious refrigerated food, called O, That's Good!
By the end of September, grocery store-goers will be able to purchase four different soups and sides, the first products to come out of the new venture, according to CNN .
The partnership with Kraft comes after Winfrey helped give Weight Watchers a membership boost.
She helped increase memberships when she talked about eating bread every day while still losing weight on the program.
- Oprah's greatest product hitsCBS News
- Oprah-Branded Food Items To Hit SupermarketsCBS DFW
- Kraft Heinz, Oprah To Break New Refrigerated Foods Campaign; You're Gonna ...MediaPost Communications
- O, That's Good! Oprah Winfrey serves up new line of soups, sidesThe Register-Guard
- Want to Eat Like Oprah? Just Buy Her New Line of GroceriesNewsweek
- Oprah-branded mashed potatoes, soups to hit grocery storesNew York Daily News
- Oprah launching soups and sides rangeTV3.ie
- Kraft Heinz and Oprah Winfrey Collaborate to Create 'O, That's Good!'NACS Online
- Why is Oprah selling mashed potatoes?New Zealand Herald