Alexco Resource Corp. (NYSE:AXU) (TSE:AXR) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in the month of July.
KCG Holdings Inc. increased its stake in shares of Alexco Resource Corp. by 61.9% in the first quarter.
Global X Management Co. LLC increased its stake in shares of Alexco Resource Corp. by 14.8% in the first quarter.
If you are accessing this report on another website, it was stolen and reposted in violation of U.S. and international trademark & copyright legislation.
Alexco Resource Corp. (Alexco) operates two businesses: a mining business, consisting of mineral exploration and mine development and operation in Canada, located in Yukon Territory, and through its Alexco Environmental Group (AEG), an environmental services business, providing consulting, remediation solutions and project management services in respect of environmental permitting and compliance and site remediation, in Canada and the United States.
- Alexco Resource Corp. - Receive News & Ratings DailyTheOlympiaReport
- What's Ahead for Alexco Resource Corporation (NYSEMKT:AXU) After Less Shorted ...BZ Weekly
- Alexco Resource Corp. (NYSE:AXU) Short Interest UpdateBNB Daily (blog)
- Alexco Resource Corp. (NYSE:AXU) & Quest Resource Holding Corporation. (QRHC ...Stock Observer
- Analysts See $-0.12 EPS for Quest Resource Holding Corp (QRHC)Finance News Daily
- Quest Resource Holding Corporation. (QRHC) and Alexco Resource Corp. (AXU ...BNB Daily (blog)
- Quest Resource Holding Corporation Renews Food Waste Recycling Contract With ...Markets Insider
- Analysts Expect Quest Resource Holding Corporation. (QRHC) Will Announce ...The Cerbat Gem
- -$0.10 Earnings Per Share Expected for Quest Resource Holding Corporation ...Sports Perspectives