Reservations are already full, but curious customers can join the waitlist or visit the website again on Aug. 15, when The Spotted Cheetah will release its recipes.
"As a long-time Cheetos fan, I'm thrilled to join forces with a snack brand that is truly an iconic American staple," said Burrell.
"I had so much fun curating this specially crafted, one-of-a-kind menu for the first Cheetos restaurant -- I can't wait to see guests' reactions!"
For the record, upscale restaurant Park Avenue Autumn has served a Broccoli & Cheetos dish for years.
- Chef Anne Burrell Brings Cheetos Pop-Up Shop To NYCInternational Business Times
- It sounds cheesy, but New Yorkers are lining up for Frito-Lay's Cheetos pop-up ...Dallas News (blog)
- As World Inches Closer to Nuclear Holocaust, Fox Business Runs Segment on CheetosMediaite
- A Cheetos-Themed Restaurant Is Opening Next WeekMoney Magazine
- There's a Pop-Up Cheetos Restaurant Coming to NYCFood & Wine
- The World's First Cheetos Restaurant – The Spotted CheetahAlice @ 97.3
- A Cheetos Restaurant Is Opening Soon & Its Menu Is Dangerously CheesyBustle
- The Spotted Cheetah Only Serves Dishes Made With CheetosAskMen
- This pop-up restaurant will feature an all-Cheetos menu cooked up by a ...Fresno Bee