Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have reportedly stalled their divorce proceedings The former power couple have reportedly not moved forward with their legal separation after Angelina filed for divorce from the Ocean’s Eleven actor in September last year.
A friend of the 43-year-old Maleficent actress claimed she would consider taking her estranged husband back “if he showed he was committee to raising a family”.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt split in September last yearThe Hollywood star admitted he had been seeing a therapist and hinted that his break-up from the mother of his children was "self-inflicted”.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt with two of their six children Mon, August 7, 2017 Chris Pratt and Anna Faris announced they will be separating in a moving Facebook post
The estranged couple were together for 12 years before they announced their split and the pair have six children together: Maddox, 15, Pax, 13, Shiloh, 11, Zahara, 12, and twins Vivienne and Knox, nine.
- Brangelina reunion: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt divorce called off?International Business Times, India Edition
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'halt divorce as he attempts to win her back'Daily Star
- Why Would Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Call Off Their Divorce? A New Report ...Bustle
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Have Reportedly Put Their Divorce on HoldGlamour
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie about to reconcile?Stuff.co.nz
- Angelina Jolie wants Brad Pitt back, or so major new report claimsThe Mercury News
- Have Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt put their divorce on hold?9Honey
- So You're Saying There's A Chance Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Might Not Get ...PerezHilton.com
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Her Heart Has 'Softened' Since Filing For DivorceHollywood Life