If you like waking up to juicy rumors, you might enjoy this gem that was dropped about the Denver Broncos and Cincinnati Bengals quarterback A.J.
This Report was immediately refuted by multiple members of the Denver media:
In all seriousness, the idea that the Broncos would trade for Mccarron makes some sense when you consider the reports of average and even bad quarterback play coming out of camp.
McCarron has long been rumored a player of interest to NFL teams in a trade, but the cost would potentially be prohibitive considering his experience and ability levels.
There are some serious barriers to potentially getting a deal like this done, but McCarron has a very team-friendly contract and has shown in games that he has the ability to be an effective quarterback in this league.
- Report of Broncos trying to trade for Bengals QB AJ McCarron “150 percent” falseCincy Jungle
- Report: Broncos deny trying to trade for AJ McCarronMile High Report (blog)
- Report: Denver Broncos pursuing Cincinnati Bengals QB AJ McCarronAll 22
- Bengals' AJ McCarron: Not being targeted by DenverCBSSports.com
- 'Fake news' rumor ties Broncos to Bengals QB AJ McCarron247Sports