The annual NFL training camp documentary selects one team each preseason and films everything inside team headquarters and profiles specific players each season — typically focusing on the team’s stars as well as fringe players fighting to make the final 53-man roster.
The 2017 season of Hard Knocks features the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and is set to debut Tuesday, Aug. 8 at 10 p.m.
If you are a fan of the show, there’s a good chance you’ll spot the majority of these players at some point in the coming weeks of the program:
Alabama Blake Sims – Running back Korren Kirven – Offensive tackle OJ Howard – Tight end
Missouri Russell Hansbrough – Running back Jacquies Smith – Defensive end (on Physically unable to perform list)
- Buccaneers Enter Dog Days of CampBuccaneers.com
- "Hard Knocks" Season 12 preview with Bucs WireVikings Wire
- Bucs DC Mike Smith weighs in on rookie Justin Evans' progressionBucs Wire
- Best of Hard Knocks: Snacks, speeches, and overallsNFL.com
- Buccaneers: Pros and Cons to Hard KnocksThe Pewter Plank
- Watch Jameis Winston and other 'Noles on HBO's Hard KnocksChop Chat
- Bucs, Winston Inspire Students with Play Football ClinicBuccaneers.com
- Bucs HC Dirk Koetter sick of 'Hard Knocks' questionsSportsnaut
- 3 Buccaneers to Watch on Hard KnocksBuccaneers.com