That’s saying something considering he won 18 games with a 2.44 ERA in 2014 to clinch the AL Cy Young, and finished in the top 10 in voting in each of the past two seasons.
During this 86.1-inning span, Kluber has averaged over seven innings per start along with a stellar 8.73 K/BB ratio and only six home runs allowed.
Kluber’s resurgence comes as Cleveland fends off a spirited bid from the Kansas City Royals in the AL Central.
If Kluber keeps pitching like this every five days, Cleveland will have to feel quite confident in its ability to capture another division title.
- Cleveland Indians vs. Colorado Rockies: Live chat and updates, Game 110cleveland.com
- Rockies honor Baylor by hanging manger's jersey in dugoutYahoo Sports
- Cleveland Indians OF Michael Brantley leaves Tuesday's game due to ankle sprainWKYC-TV
- All sunshine at Indians, Colorado Rockies games Tuesday-Wednesday: Progressive ...cleveland.com (blog)
- Colorado Rockies: Scouting report on Cleveland and a homecoming for Bud Black ...Rox Pile
- Cleveland Indians vs. Colorado Rockies series previewLet's Go Tribe
- Corey Kluber Is as Good as Ever, so Beware the AL's Most Dominant Big-Game AceBleacher Report
- Indians' Brantley sprains right ankle against RockiesSan Francisco Chronicle
- Cleveland Indians can't afford another slip-up against the RockiesBelieveland Ball