Division champs Les Twins (Upper), Eva Igo (Junior), and Swing Latino (Team) each took the stage twice while judges Jennifer Lopez , Derek Hough , and Ne-Yo scored their performances.
Dressed in glittering suits and short skirts, they performed a dazzling routine that was so dangerous most of the judges looked slightly panicked by the end.
Each time she takes the stage she appears to grow in confidence, and tonight she looked fierce as ever while showing no sign of hesitation with each move.
Her power, flexibility and tumbling abilities were all put to use in this performance that continued to prove she is the most captivating solo act of the season.
Swing Latino – The Colombian Dance crew went back to basics, performing in their signature pink and yellow colors for their second routine.
- 'World of Dance' Finale Recap: Find Out Who Won The $1 Million PrizeHollywood Life
- World of Dance season 1 finale: And the winner is...EW.com
- 'World of Dance' Crowns Season 1 Champion -- Find Out Who Won!Entertainment Tonight
- Who Won 'World of Dance' 2017? Season One Winner Revealed!Just Jared
- 'World of Dance' Finals 2017: Top 3 WinnersHeavy.com
- World of Dance Finale: Who Took Home the Top Prize?E! Online
- Minn. teen finishes 2nd in World of Dance finaleKARE
- 'World Of Dance': Relive Les Twins' Best Performances Before The Million ...Hollywood Life
- 14-year-old Eva Igo just misses $1 million in 'World of Dance' finalMinneapolis Star Tribune