Samsung on Monday introduced the Galaxy S8 Active, a rugged version of its flagship smartphone.
It features a metal frame and bumper that provide protection against tilting, abrasion and shock.
Currently exclusive to the US market, the phone goes up for pre-order starting today while the sale will begin from August 11.
The Galaxy S8 Active is exclusively available via AT&T with a price tag of $28.34 (Rs 1,800 approximately) for 30 months.
The Galaxy S8 Active comes with a “shatter-resistant screen” on top of the 5.8-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active with 4000 mAh battery unveiled in the USThe Indian Express
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active: Top specs, features, price and everything you must knowIndia Today
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active With 4000mAh Battery, Shatterproof Screen Launched ...NDTV
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active official with 'military-grade' specsThe INQUIRER
- Galaxy S8 ActiveNDTV
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active: The rugged, more expensive, version of Galaxy S8 ...BGR India
- Samsung launches rugged flagship Galaxy S8 Active; all you need to knowInternational Business Times, India Edition
- Galaxy S8 Active Official: Worth $100 More Than Galaxy S8?Tom's Guide
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active finally debuts on AT&TAndroid Community