However, there are no curved edges here — the 5.8-inch Infinity Display with an 18.5:9 ratio has very thin bezels to the side and is flat.
The sides sport a bumper case to protect the device from shocks and drops.
The smartphone adheres to MIL-STF-810G military standard for providing high resistance to mechanical damage and shock.
Apart from the sturdy build, the S8 Active houses the same internals as the US-spec Galaxy S8 — a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset along with 4GB RAM and 64GB onboard storage.
The Galaxy S8 Active embraces military grade protection while retaining flagship internals.
- You can now pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active from AT&TAndroid Police
- Galaxy S8 Active: Samsung launches rugged version of its flagship, with a ...Hindustan Times
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active Launches Aug. 11: Here's How It Differs From The ...Tech Times
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active Now Available for Pre-OrderAndroid Headlines
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active with 4000 mAh battery unveiled in the USThe Indian Express
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active With 4000mAh Battery, Shatterproof Screen Launched ...NDTV
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active official with 'military-grade' specsThe INQUIRER
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active: Top specs, features, price and everything you must knowIndia Today
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active finally debuts on AT&TAndroid Community