Close Longtime Jets beat writer for New York Daily News Syracuse University graduate
Enunwa, injured in a noncontact drill on Saturday night at MetLife Stadium, faces a six- to nine-month rehab.
On Saturday night, Enunwa dropped a pass from Christian Hackenberg during 7-on-7 drills when he took a step and fell to the turf face-first despite being untouched.
Vincent Carchietta/USA TODAY Sports His injury leaves the Jets in a precarious position, as they released their two starting receivers -- Eric Decker and Brandon Marshall -- during a massive roster overhaul in the offseason.
Now Robby Anderson will move into that role, with Jalin Marshall and Charone Peake the next two in the pecking order.
- Jets WR Quincy Enunwa Has Bulging Disk, Out for SeasonU.S. News & World Report
- Christian Hackenberg not getting fair chance to win Jets quarterback 'competition'New York Daily News
- Jets placing Quincy Enunwa on injured reserve with neck injury as WR expected ...New York Daily News
- Football | Jets continue to lose WRs; Robby Anderson could be on the way upVirginian-Pilot
- Quincy Enunwa out 6-9 months with bulging neck disc | What it means for JetsNJ.com
- Jets receiver Quincy Enunwa out for the season with bulging disc in neckNewsday
- How can Jets replace Quincy Enunwa? Free-agent and in-house optionsNJ.com
- Jets WR Quincy Enunwa out for the seasonNorthJersey.com
- Jets WR Quincy Enunwa (neck) done for seasonNFL.com