Filipino boxing legend Manny Pacquiao makes his first ring appearance of 2017 this Saturday evening (July 1, 2017) when he takes on Aussie Olympian Jeff Horn, live and free on ESPN from inside Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane, Australia.
One might think that, considering the limited appeal of the match up, the bookies might not be so gung-ho about attaching Prop Bets to every conceivable outcome.
Indeed, he has either gone the distance or lost by knockout in 12 consecutive fights and Horn -- a legitimate Welterweight — is bigger than anyone Pacquiao’s ever finished.
As long as you think Pacquiao’s chances of knocking out Horn are 50 percent or worse, banking on the decision seems wise.
And if he does wind up starching him, well, you got a Pacquiao knockout to soothe your aching heart.
- World view of Jeff Horn-Manny Pacquiao Suncorp Stadium fightNEWS.com.au
- Rumors of Pacquiao's decline greatly exaggeratedRappler
- Pacquiao on Horn's Plan For KO Like Marquez: I'm Ready For That!BoxingScene.com
- LIVE UPDATES: Pacquiao vs Horn - Battle of BrisbaneRappler
- Pacquiao keeps low profile; Horn gets louder ahead of fightPattaya Mail
- Ben's bold predictionThe Cairns Post
- Ringside Seat: The guide to Manny Pacquiao vs. Jeff HornESPN
- Horn won't buckle under pressure: trainerYahoo7 Sport
- Bradley: Pacquiao still can fight vs young guysInquirer.net