But unlike the iPhone, the OnePlus has higher resolution cameras with slightly wider apertures that let in a bit more light.
I took this pair of dual-camera twins around the Mission in San Francisco for an old fashioned camera battle royale, snapping pics of people, cityscapes, murals, food, indoor golfers and skateboarders.
But, because the OnePlus 5 engages Portrait Mode within a foot of your subject, I snagged lots of nice shots of food and inanimate objects.
It can shoot 120fps at 1080P or 240fps at 720P, which means it captures hundreds of frames per second at a high resolution to give videos that buttery smooth slow motion look.
- OnePlus 5 Quick Review: Is it worthy of 'flagship killer' title?International Business Times, India Edition
- OnePlus 5 vs HTC U11: quick lookAndroid Authority (blog)
- OnePlus 5 to go on open sales globally on June 27BGR India
- We want to make the best Android flagship phone: OnePlus CEO Pete LauETtech.com
- OnePlus seeks 1 year's delay to impose customs duty on imported smartphonesETtech.com
- OnePlus 5 launches in India; available at Rs. 32999, Rs. 37999 respectivelyABP LIVE
- Weekly Poll: Are You Buying The OnePlus 5?Android Headlines
- OnePlus 5 to come in Mint Gold color as wellGizbot
- OnePlus 5 Disappoints With 'Fake' 2x Optical ZoomForbes