NBA: Golden State big man Draymond Green takes a cheeky dig at LeBron James during the Warriors victory parade.
Draymond Green #23 of the Golden State Warriors talks to the fans wearing a ‘Quickie’ shirt.
A YEAR after LeBron James famously wore an “Ultimate Warrior” T-shirt following the Cavaliers’ historic comeback over the Warriors, Draymond Green fired back Thursday during Golden State’s championship parade.
The outspoken Warriors forward donned a T-shirt that read “Quickie”, leading many to speculate that Green was taking a shot at the Cavs’ Quicken Loans Arena and the relative ease with which they dispatched the defending champs.
While the Warriors celebrated their second title in three years, James released footage of himself in the gym, pointing out his new haircut.
- Bill Russell to be honored with 'Lifetime Achievement Award'Boston.com
- Bill Russell To Receive NBA's Lifetime Achievement AwardCBS Boston / WBZ
- Bill Russell to receive lifetime achievement award at NBA AwardsSporting News
- Bill Russell will receive NBA's Lifetime Achievement AwardBoston.com
- Celtics legend Bill Russell selected for NBA lifetime achievement awardWCVB Boston
- Celtics Legend Bill Russell to Receive First NBA Lifetime Achievement AwardCelticsBlog (blog)
- Celtics legend Bill Russell to receive NBA's first Lifetime Achievement AwardWCSH-TV
- Bill Russell To Receive 2017 NBA Lifetime Achievement AwardSLAM Online
- Bill Russell will receive NBA Lifetime Achievement AwardWEEI.com (blog)