Diane Keaton has never been married, but she’s had plenty of high-profile romances — and she clearly lingers in the minds of her men.
On June 9, when she received the American Film Institute’s 45th Lifetime Achievement Award, former boyfriends and costars Warren Beatty , Al Pacino and Woody Allen were among the Hollywood luminaries on hand to sing her praises.
The Annie Hall star, now 71, has her own fond memories of her “many loves,” as she laughingly calls her exes.
Charming, hilarious, a nonstop talker,” says Keaton, who looks back her at life in pictures in the new issue of PEOPLE.
Brian Hamill/United Artists/PhotofestKeaton has long defended Allen over allegations that he sexually abused his daughter Dylan Farrow, which the director has denied.
- Diane Keaton's AFI Tribute Created Celebrity Collisions and Reunions BackstageVanity Fair
- Beatty, Freeman, Woody Allen fete Diane Keaton at AFI galaThe Mainichi
- Watch Diane Keaton's star-studded AFI Life Achievement grand entrance before ...Goldderby
- What's On: The AFI Salutes Diane Keaton, and 'Alone' Returns With a TwistTVInsider
- Diane Keaton Movies: What's Next for the Award-Winning Actress?Earn The Necklace
- Diane Keaton: Movie Trivia from Her Famous RolesBiography
- AFI life achievement award: Diane Keaton joins 45 legendary film stars and ...Goldderby
- What's on TV Thursday: 'The Tunnel: Sabotage' and a Salute to Diane KeatonNew York Times
- What to Watch on Thursday: Diane Keaton gets AFI Life Achievement AwardNews & Observer (blog)