On Thursday night, Jones leaked audio of what he says was his private, pre-interview conversation with Kelly online to clarify what he referred to as "misrepresenting" him in the official interview.
"I've never done this in 22 years, I've never recorded another journalist," Jones said in a video posted to Twitter, teasing the leak.
The host also called out the "mainstream media," including The Hollywood Reporter, for its recent coverage of his sit-down with Kelly.
"Our goal in sitting down with him was to shine a light, as journalists are supposed to do, on this influential figure and, yes, to discuss the considerable falsehoods he has promoted with near impunity," Kelly has said about her decision to feature Jones.
"I think the issue here is the way that they have thus far presented it has not led to the belief that he's held to account as much as somebody who spews such hatred and nonsense needs to be," he continued.
- Sandy Hook families threaten legal action against NBC News over Alex Jones ...Los Angeles Times
- Tyler to say goodbye to 'Talk'Albany Times Union
- Sandy Hook Families Urge NBC to Drop Megyn Kelly's Alex Jones InterviewVariety
- Megyn Kelly, NBC's first lady of normalizingSalon
- Alex Jones Leaks Audio of Megyn Kelly Interview Before Sunday BroadcastTheWrap
- Ahead Of NBC Interview, Alex Jones Talks About Bullets In Wolf Blitzer's HeadHuffPost
- A Note to Megyn Kelly & NBC: How to Talk About Conspiracy TheoriesReligion Dispatches
- Killing of president is not entertainmentThe Daily Gazette
- Alex Jones releases secret TAPE of Megyn Kelly: Infowars founder double ...Daily Mail