Instead, the list is mostly populated by musicians, athletes, TV and radio hosts, and a handful of superstar standup comedians (including Schumer).
He had a surprisingly good year, what with headlining the Bad Boy Family reunion tour, but Forbes notes he made the biggest chunk of his change by selling a one-third stake of his Sean Jean clothing like for a tidy $70 million.
Though other notable women to make the cut include Adele at 18th place, Judge Judy Sheindlin at 43rd, Kim Kardashian West at 47th, and Taylor Swift at 49th.
The list is really more of an aggregation of reported celebrity financial news (concert ticket sales, speculations about movie and television paydays, endorsements deals and the like) mixed in with some educated guesses.
And A-list movie stars tend to be more careful than most Celebrities about cashing in on endorsement deals (unless it's for high fashion brands ... or in Europe or Japan).
- Forbes releases list of highest paid celebrities in 2017Rappler
- Sean Combs Ousts Taylor Swift As Highest-Paid Global EntertainerVoice of America
- Kylie Jenner Is The Youngest Celeb On The 'Forbes' 100 List & This Is As ...Bustle
- Forbes' List of Highest Paid Celebs in 2017FOX News Radio (blog)
- What Celebrities Make The Most Money In 2017? Find Out Who Earns The Most CashInternational Business Times
- How Diddy Made More Money Than Beyonce in the Past YearTIME
- P Diddy tops Forbes list - but how?New Zealand Herald (blog)
- Which Celebrities Earn the Most? Only 16 Women (Zero Film Actresses) Made ...Newsweek
- Forbes crowns Sean 'Diddy' Combs as highest-paid entertainerThe Mainichi