Nowadays when everyday life is always full of multiple worries that take away all the vital force we can’t imagine our lives without going to the gym on a regular basis in order to be healthy. We all want to look good, to stay in shape and to always fit our clothes. However what kind of exercises and what types of fitness equipment we use (treadmills, exercise bikes, Bowflex treadclimber) depends on what result we expect to get finally. For example if gaining of muscle bulk or expansion of some particular muscle is the goal of attending gym than obviously there is nothing to do with exercise bicycle but quite the contrary we should use such things as dumbbells, weights and follow nourishing diet systematically.
Keeping your body in a good condition is the most common case among people who attend gym and when there are a lot of things that have to be done we try to find the fastest and most appropriate way to achieve the goal. And it takes much of time to figure out right and effective individual training program for everyone which includes a set of specific exercises for each day. Also it is necessary to take into account their physique, physical capacity and so on. It is a good and successful way for achieving your goals but what if we don’t have that much time? What if don’t even have time for going to the gym but want to stay in shape?
Fortunately there are people who design training equipment which you can get and use it in your house. While I was searching for some kind of exercises and fitness equipment that can solve the issue of lack of the time for integrated training I tried bowflex treadclimber once which is a kind of fitness equipment that may be used for various types of dynamic loads. It has different built-in training programs which makes it available for using for wide range of people of different physical maturity level.
Bowflex treadclimber has heart rate and calories-burn indicators as well so you can watch your state of health and progress all of the time while using this. Some people think that purchasing training equipment for house is pointless and they just run outdoor but running is not even close to be as effective as using such equipment. Why? It is so because running enables using only some specific groups of your muscles and it is not enough for achieving the goal of integrated body development. Bowflex treadclimber for example uses particular training program including slowdowns and accelerations during the training allowing your body to adjust to different rhythms which makes your heart and muscles much stronger and able to bear considerable physical exertions.
What when your goal is just to burn some extra calories; you do not really care about muscle development and never attend sports of any kind? The answer is the same. Bowflex treadclimber has built-in training programs for beginners as well. And if some time after you will feel like it became too easy and it’s not enough anymore then you just switch the training program which is suits your physical state the best at the moment and keep on going.
With bowflex treadclimber you don’t have anything else because it already has everything you need for physical development. Even if you feel like the last level is easy for you which is very unlikely only in case if you are a professional athlete even then you can just prolong the time you train with bowflex treadclimber and achieve better and better results from day to day.
So if you are a busy person who cares about saving your time and want to stay in shape and look good then probably you should think of purchasing such fitness equipment as bowflex treadclimber for your house.
Bowflex TC5000 Treadclimber
Bowflex TC5000 Treadclimber Key Features
· Comes with a resistance range of between 0-12 levels: this offers a variety of workout options for both beginners and those who are seasoned athletes. This offers a steady window to track your progress from the low levels to the highest. Although you have to manually adjust the resistance level, you will still get the most out of your workouts.
· It holds a maximum capacity of 136kg/300 pounds: this is relatively a massive weight capacity and thus would take on a wide range of users except those who are overweight.
· Very strong commercial-grade motor: this is a desirable feature if you are looking for an exercising machine that will last for years. Not very many fitness machines, in the same level as Bowflex TC5000 Treadclimber, offer this kind of a motor.
· Dimensions: 117cm height, 76cm width, and 140cm height (40 inches length, 30 inches width, and 55.25 inches height).
· Assembled weight: 84 kg (185 pounds). Obviously this is not a light machine thus not easy to move it around on your own.
· Speed range: 1.1km/hr to 6.4km/hr (0.7-4mph). Not so fast hence a suitable choice for those with joint problems.
· Wireless heart rate display: this comes handy when trying to maximize on workout for optimum fat burning. The wireless chest strap further makes it convenient to keep track of your calorie burn. And of course you do not have to slow down to press the heart rate button.
· Offers a wide array of electronic functions: the following will be electronically computed for you: heart rate, calorie burn, speed, time, steps, distance and incline. Such is a rich data that could help you make the right decisions for your fitness and healthy living.
· Comes with a manufacturer’s warranty: you get 5 years for motor, 3 years for both electronics and parts, and 2 years for hydraulics.
What comes in the box?
Easy-to follow user’s manual, information on warranty, Bowflex TC5000 Treadclimber cardio-machine and chest strap monitor.
· You can tailor your workout as per your needs. This is possible due to the range of resistances from 0-12 level.
· The large footboards along the belt make it easy and safe to start and stop exercise. Safety is a crucial element in physical workout and it has been fully addressed in this piece.
· Its ergonomic design ensures that you are comfortable; you have a water bottle within reach and read magazines while you sweat it out on the treadclimber.
· You can rest easy once you make the purchase since the customer service before and after will exceed your expectations.
· Easy-to-follow and detailed user guide makes it easy to follow and set up workout routines for optimal fitness and health.
· Requires relatively less floor space as compared to traditional treadmill and other elliptical machines. It will fit just fine in your limited space within your living room.
· Slightly heavy to move if you want to take it from one corner to the other. You may require some help with that.
· The need for assembly does not augur well with a lot of users. The fact that you will need help and probably take you a few hours before the machine is ready for use is big deterrent and many buyers will not make the purchase solely for this reason.
· You change from one resistance level to another; you have to adjust it manually.
· Does not offer the quick-select profiles, which are now a common feature in the latest top quality treadmills.
What we like about Bowflex TC5000 Treadclimber
· Compact size: compared to conventional treadmills and elliptical machines, Bowflex TC5000 Treadclimber is smaller. If you are pressed for space then this would be a reasonable choice to make.
· Low-impact exercises: no running on this Treadclimber thus making it a perfect purchase for the injured, the old and those with joint problems. Despite this, you are assured of a quick turnaround.
· Wide footboards: these ones allow you a comfortable workout with so much room for safe strides.
· LED display: It is easy to keep track of your performance by reading data on this display. Even in dim light you can clearly keep track of your data on the screen.
· Adequate workout options: you can comfortably adjust your workout to 12 different intensity levels. It is a simple way to keep track of your performance from one level of strength to the next.
What we don’t like about Bowflex TC5000 Treadclimber
· Assembling: you have to assemble the machine by yourself. In some instances, you may need an extra pair of hands to piece this Treadclimber together. It may take you a couple of hours to assemble it.
· Expensive: for the simple upgrades in this device, you will pay more than you would for a treadmill and a range of other elliptical machines.
· Noise: you will regularly hear some noise every time you use this machine. This will disturb your concentration and be a bother to those near you. But with silicon spray you can deal with the noise issue for good.
· Not designed for running: for the running enthusiasts, sorry this machine is not yours for the taking. Its top speed is 4mph, which is equivalent to a slow climb.
Where to purchase this Bowflex cardio machine
Amazon is the place to purchase this Treadclimber. The price is pocket-friendly and you will get the value for your money. Another thing to look forward to is their impeccable customer service that will make you a loyal customer.
Our Verdict on Bowflex TC5000 Treadclimber
If you are tired of the traditional treadmill, Bowflex TC5000 Treadclimber is a perfect alternative. A wireless chest strapping, quick-start feature and a visualized elevation tracker gives it an edge over competitors and qualifies the price tag of $400.
However, the fact that there is no running on this one may put off some users who are looking for a sprinting workout. For those who running is not their favorite cup of tea, this is a must-have Treadclimber.
You will get value for you money, and above all a workout regimen that you can tailor to suit your individual needs. For us, this is not in any way a bad purchase if it sufficiently serves your fitness needs. If not, there is a galore of choices thankfully covered in detail in this blog site.
Bowflex TC10 TreadClimber
Bowflex TC10 Treadclimber Features
· Compact design: for those running low on floor space, this piece will take relatively a small portion of that. It is specifically designed for such scenarios where space is not abundant.
· Dimensions: 50.6 inches length, 30.3 inches width, and 52.3 inches height.
· Maximum user weight capacity: 300 pounds (136 kg). It will take both light and medium weight users. For those over the 300-pound weight bracket they will have to look for a higher weight scale machine.
· Comes with transport wheels: this makes it easy to move around as you only have to tow and the wheels will do their designated job.
· LCD screen with 4 sections: you will be able to easily and separately read your calories burned, distance covered, speed and time each on its own section. Even in dim lit room you will be able to make out the readings.
· Goal tracking feature: you have your goals and this treadclimber will help follow up on your achievements. In fact, it will do even more for you by setting 90-minute goals each week and keep track on your progress towards achieving them (goals). It is a great way to stay motivated while keeping tabs on your fitness.
· 3-in-1 training motion: though you will be walking, this kind of motion ensures that your muscles work in a different and efficient way. It integrates the best aspects of a treadmill, a treadclimber, and elliptical hence the 3-in-1 moniker. This combination trebles the rate of calorie burn.
· 2 year warranty for the whole coverage: though this is not the kind of warranty cover you would expect for a high-end fitness machine, it still proves a point on the quality and value for your money.
· Maximum speed of 4mph: this may not be fast but you will be amazed how fast you can achieve desirable results by merely walking.
· Has a water bottle holder: you have to keep hydrated during your workouts and this machine makes sure of that right at the console and within reach.
· Steel frames: this gives the machine enough strength to take on user’s weight. It also explains the weight of the assembled machine.
· Assembly weight: this treadclimber weighs 185 pounds when assembled.
· Sturdy metal frame that can hold users of up to 300 pounds of weight.
· The 3-in-1 formulation allows you to burn calories 3.5 times faster than you would on an ordinary treadmill.
· Wide range of resistance levels. It is a perfect choice for both beginners and elite athletes.
· You can keep tabs on your progress with the goal setting feature. It keeps you motivated as well as aware of your progress; both of which are important to ensure success.
· At top speed, some users have reported undesirable noise.
· 2 years of warranty on the whole machine is not a generous offer. On a better note, it would have been longer as a token of quality.
· Does not come with extras such as iPod port, speakers and any other form of entertainment.
What we like about Bowflex TC10 Treadclimber
· Relatively high weight capacity: 300 pounds or its equivalent of 136kg is not a mean weight. It translates to the fact that the machine is suitable for those who are considerably heavy.
· Space economy: with a length of 50.6 inches and a width of 30.3 inches, you will not need much of floor space to accommodate it. The presence of wheels makes it even easier to move it from one spot to the next whenever necessary.
· The full tilt feature: training on an incline will definitely increase your rate of calorie burn. Couple up that with the fact that there is zero stress to your knees and ankle joints. The result will be burning fat twice or even thrice as much as you would on a stagnant treadmill. Mark you, if you feel that the full tilt is too steep you can adjust it to a comfortable level and still reap the full benefits.
· User-oriented console: for ergonomic needs, the manufacturer has the user in mind. The console has a water bottle and a spot for reading materials.
· Goal tracking technology: this one is an intelligent fitness machine that will keep track of your goals and ensure you are always on your toes. For every week, this feature will set 90-minute goals and follow up on your progress towards achieving them. It will also give you a notification every time you climb 100 feet. With such a feature, you can only keep breaking your records on a daily basis.
What we don’t like about Bowflex TC10 Treadclimber
· Assembly: you will have to assemble the machine by yourself or find some help.
· No running here: sorry but this one is not for running. While conventional treadmills have a top speed of up to 12mph, this treadclimber will only give you 4mph tops. You can only walk at that pace.
· No in-built exercise programs: no any preset programming for you here. You can only choose the level of resistance from 0-12.
· A very short warranty: 2 years for the entire package is not what you would call generous.
Where to buy Bowflex TC10 Treadclimber
Amazon is the unrivalled place to purchase this wonderful exercise machine. On top of excellent customer service, you will also get the manufacturer’s warranty.
Our Verdict on Bowflex TC10 Treadclimber
Do you count yourself as a serious exerciser? Then Bowflex TC10 Treadclimber is worth your consideration. Whether you are just a beginner or a seasoned athlete, the promise of fast results and a challenging exercising regimen is within grasp.
If you are short on space, this could be the right machine to buy. It will take the least space possible giving you the freedom to exercise whenever you feel like it at the comfort of your house.
However, if you are looking for in-built programs and some entertainment, sorry, this may not be the machine for you. This one is for those who do not need any kind of distractions while they are exercising. Good news is; there are other workout machines that would specifically fit your preferences. And this site would be of much help in regard to that.
Bowflex TC100 TreadClimber Treadmill
Bowflex TC100 Tread Climber Treadmill outstanding features
· Integrated LCD screen: the screen is fully backlit; a sure promise for a lively and interactive session. The media platform has been retouched with improvements: in-built USB port for your phone, tablet or MP3 player.
· Dimensions: 57 inches length, 31.5 inches width, and 59 inches height.
· Maximum weight capacity: 300 pounds
· 3-in-1 motion concept: it is designed to integrate all the best concepts from a treadmill, an elliptical and treadclimber. This explains why by walking you can burn so many calories within a short period.
· Transport wheels: it is easy to move the machine around as you only have to pull it and after you it comes in tow.
· 4 workout programs: you will access the programs online and it is all for free.
· Low-impact model: with no stress on your ankles and knees, you only need a few minutes of walk to burn lots of fat. That is why this machine is recommended for those with injuries, healthy problems and generally for those who do not like running.
· Speed range: 0.5-4mph; as you can see this is a walking speed.
· Bowflex connect: this helps you set, monitor and keep tabs on your goals and progress.
· Contact grip sensors: they are installed on the handlebars and monitor your heart rate every time you walk. Needless to say, you have to hold on to the handlebars for this to be effected.
· 3-in-1 workout formulation for optimal calorie burn
· Quick and easy control for resistance shifting
· Goal setting and tracking feature
· Backlit LCD screen for enhanced interactivity
· Complains about noise at top speed
· Lacks a lot in terms of entertainment features
· 2 years warranty is not appealing enough
What we like about Bowflex TC100 Tread Climber Treadmill
· Unique futuristic design: low impact and a 3-in-1 motion design all work to ensure efficiency in your workouts. You will easily and fast burn calories to as much 2.5 times compared to ordinary treadmill and elliptical.
· Improved console area: the console is not only attractively designed but also has a large screen, and an entertainment area. There is room for interactivity, which forms a crucial part to a satisfying workout.
· Customized options: there are two user profiles and you can easily track your information and be in full control of your progress.
What we don’t like about Bowflex TC100 Tread Climber Treadmill
· 2 years warranty: Not impressive at all
· Limited programs: just 4 programs would not be diversified enough to give you the assurance of success you need.
· Though the console area has seen some improvements, it is still lagging behind in terms of entertainment features and a cooling fan.
Where to buy Bowflex TC100 Treadclimber
Amazon is the place to buy this Bowflex TC100 Treadclimber. Great price and beyond-excellent customer service comes with every purchase you make.
Our Verdict on Bowflex TC100 Treadclimber Treadmill
Bowflex TC100 Treadclimber has earned a name for itself. It is among the best 3-in-1 cardio machines you can get from the market today. That popularity is attributable to the improvements on the console area and of course the fact that it is affordable.
Of course you have already learned that it does not offer a rich variety of programs and that the warranty could use some good work. However, for those in search for low impact exercising, this machine still remains a big favorite.
We do not recommend this machine for runners; it is way below their pace and expectations. Apart from that, this is a great treadclimber with unique design, delivers results fast and for sure from a highly regarded brand.
Bowflex TC200 Tread Climber Treadmill
Key Features of Bowflex TC200 Tread Climber Treadmill
· GO-Coach Console: this is a feature of its kind that helps you with setting goals, tracking them and conducting a comparative analysis with the previous week. It does so by providing an interactive console as well as offering 9 Challenge Landmark Workouts. Beginners have 3 of these Challenge landmark workouts: Lady Liberty, Space Needle and TransAmerica Tower to start with. Later you earn the remaining 6 challenge workouts on the basis of meeting your set goals.
· 5 programs: time goal, Just walk, Distance goal, calorie goal and interval
· Speed range: 0.5-4.5mph. It has one of the highest walking speeds among the Bowflex treadclimber family.
· Wireless heart rate: thanks to this feature, you are at liberty to use either the chest strap or the handgrips.
· Free treadclimber app: it comes with an integrated USB connectivity that will allow you to share data with other fitness apps.
· 12 levels of resistance
· Warranty: 3 years on the entire package
· The innovative design ensures that you burn calories at a higher rate.
· Has 5 electronic function one of which is to track your heart rate.
· You can easily custom your profile for optimal workout
· Spacious and well equipped consoled
· It is heavy and bigger
· It is still slower than the speed offered by conventional treadmills
· It is quite expensive
What we like about Bowflex TC200 Tread Climber Treadmill
· The GO-coach console: this enables you to easily set goals, follow up on them and stay motivated.
· Compact design: it takes a small portion of floor space. It offers you the best experience for low impact training.
· Customizable profiles: with the provided user profiles, you can easily track your progress and ensure that you are within optimal levels.
· Top speed of 4.5mph: it is the fastest treadclimber in this list. And although you will still be walking you will burn calories at a higher rate.
What we don’t like about Bowflex TC200 Tread Climber Treadmill
· Limited variety of programs: well, 5 programs may be considerably higher but not adequate for someone looking for more.
· Despite all the upgrades on this machine, we still find the price to be a bit on the high end.
Where to buy Bowflex TC200 Tread Climber Treadmill
There is only one place where you can buy this Bowflex extraordinary machine and have peace of mind. Amazon is the perfect purchase point with the promise of great customer service.
Our verdict on Bowflex TC200 Tread Climber Treadmill
A tech-savvy console and an innovative design make this a top challenger for anyone looking to have productive low impact workout. It has seen a number of upgrades: added user profiles, quick start buttons, an enhanced console and a faster speed. However, be prepared to pay more than you would with the other Bowflex treadclimbers. Apart from the relatively high asking price, this is one piece of fitness equipment that will change your world of fitness.
5. Bowflex max trainer m5 Cardio Machine
5. Bowflex max trainer m3 Cardio Machine
The post Bowflex Treadclimber Reviews appeared first on Ben's Trends-The Trending Treadmills.