Pizza Marketplace recently posted an infographic from websitebuilder.com about Online Reviews.
The undeniable truth is this: Online reviews really can make or break your business. Are you managing your online reputation on a daily and weekly basis? Here’s why you should.
- Consumer reviews are trusted nearly 12x more than information from a company
- Reviews contribute 10% to Google SERPs (Search Engine Results Page)
- For every boost in a star a business gets, there will be a 5-9% increase in revenue
- 86% of people will hesitate to purchase from a company that has negative reviews.
- 61% of consumers have read online reviews about a restaurant
- 77.9% of consumers think other travelers’ online reviews are extremely or very important for deciding where to stay
Top industries impacted by online reviews
- Doctors’ offices / Hospitals
- Hotels / Travel
- Hair Salons
According to the study, when a business responds to a negative review on social media and online ratings sites, a third of customers either deleted their original negative review or replaced it with a positive one. Many went on to become loyal customers, making future purchases.
No matter your industry, there are multiple sites where people can and DO leave reviews. Purplegator has a product called Gator Local that helps you to manage your reviews on many platforms. Gator Local allows you to take action: thank people for positive reviews and to handle negative reviews quickly.
The post Manage Your Online Reputation appeared first on Purplegator.
This post first appeared on Daily Fantasy Baseball Tips For The 2014 MLB Seaso, please read the originial post: here