The Dodgers just released their entire 2018 Spring Training roster, so I thought I would pass that along (see at very bottom). This should be a helpful guide for those of you attending games at Camelback Ranch. After all, it just isn't reasonable for you to know everybody's number. BTW, this list will likely adjust/change as Spring Training moves along. I'll do my best to update this. Below are some pertinent dates to keep in mind:
- Tuesday, February 13 - Pitchers and Catchers Report
- Wednesday, February 14 - Pitchers and Catchers 1st Workout
- Sunday, February 18 - Position Players Report
- Monday, February 19 - First Full-Squad Workout
- Thursday, February 22 - Dodgers Photo Day (media related event only)
- Wednesday, March 7 - All Minor League Players 1st Workout
Afternoon Games (1:05 p.m. starts):
Dodger BP: Until 11:15 a.m.Night Games (7:05 p.m. starts):
Visitor BP: 11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
Visitor Infield: 12:20 p.m.-12:30 p.m.
Dodger Infield: 12:30 p.m.-12:40 p.m.
Dodger BP: Until 5:15 p.m.
Visitor BP: 5:15 p.m.-6:15 p.m.
Visitor Infield: 6:20 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
Dodger Infield: 6:30 p.m.-6:40 p.m.
Camelback Ranch Information
Camelback Ranch website: CamelbackRanch.com
Camelback Ranch–GlendaleAll home games are played at Camleback Ranch in Glendale, Arizona. It is the clubs 10th year here and it is a facility they share with the Chicago White Sox. The Dodgers have six practice fields and a 13,000 seat stadium; which includes 3,000 lawn seats, 12 luxury suites and a party deck. The site also features picturesque walking trails, landscaped grounds, an orange grove, two ponds and a lake.
10712 West Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85037
(623) 302-5400 - General
At the stadium two new shade canopies have been added on the first base concourse and will offer fans more shaded seat options, most notably in the Baseline Terrace sections. Also new in 2018, CR-G debuts a 30’ x 50’ Daktronics videoboard in right-center field. The new high definition videoboard will provide fans with a dramatic upgrade to the visual and interactive experience during spring training games.
You can purchase tickets at www.dodgers.com/spring or by calling (800) 352-0212. Single-game ticket prices begin at $10 and fans can save by purchasing in advance (there is a $3 increase per ticket on game days).
- Every Sunday: Family Sunday — Children ages 12 and under may purchase a $5 lawn ticket. Valid at box office on day of game only. Limit four $5 lawn tickets per full-priced adult ticket purchased.
- Every Wednesday: Senior Stroll — Following every Wednesday game, seniors can stroll the bases at Camelback Ranch.
- Senior Special: Monday-Wednesday, seniors age 65 and over receive 50 percent off Infield Box or Baseline Field Box tickets. Valid at the box office on the day of the game only.
- Active and Retired Military Special: Monday-Wednesday, active and retired members of the military receive 50 percent off Infield Box or Baseline Field Box tickets. Valid at the box office on the day of the game only.
- Glendale Resident Pass — City of Glendale (AZ) residents can purchase $5 Baseline Reserved or Lawn tickets for Sunday – Thursday games. Proof of residency required; offer valid online at camelbackranchbaseball.com only.
2018 Spring Training Television and Radio Broadcast Schedule
Below is the Dodgers Spring Training television and radio broadcast schedule, which includes 20 televised SportsNet LA broadcast, 16 radio broadcasts on AM 570 LA Sports and eight radio broadcasts on Univision Radio’s KTNQ 1020 AM.
Spectrum SportsNet LA will lead off its live 2018 Dodgers Spring Training coverage on Access SportsNet: Dodgers on Tuesday, February 13, as the pitchers and catchers report to Camelback Ranch in Arizona. Studio programming will include Access SportsNet: Dodgers and it will showcase Dodgers news, highlights and exclusive interviews with Dodgers players, coaches and staff. Host will be John Hartung and Alanna Rizzo. Analysis will be done by Orel Hershiser, Nomar Garciaparra, Jerry Hairston Jr. and Ned Colletti. Backstage: Dodgers will debut its first spring training episode on Wednesday, March 14 following Access SportsNet: Dodgers. Joe Davis and Orel Hershiser will remain as broadcasters for games.
AM 570 LA Sports’ Spring Training Dodgers programming will once again include Dodger Talk, which will air each weeknight hosted by David Vassegh and will showcase all the latest Dodgers news, key highlights and exclusive interviews with Dodger players and coaches. Vassegh will be on-site in Glendale, Arizona providing daily analysis, special reports and exclusive interviews throughout Spring Training to other AM 570 LA Sports shows including Dodgers pre-game with Tim Cates, Lunchtime with Roggin & Rodney (noon-2 p.m.) and the Petros & Money Show (2 p.m.-7 p.m.).
Dodgers 2017 Spring Training Roster
|28||Luis||Ortiz||Asst Hitting Coach||Coach|
|29||George||Lombard||1st Base Coach||Coach|
|37||Brant||Brown||Asst Hitting Coach||Coach|
|45||Chris||Woodward||3rd Base Coach||Coach|
*NRI = Non Roster Invitee
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *