Central Nervous System:
Central Nervous system consists of the Brain and the Spinal Cord. The entire Body is organized by these two organs and is called the admins of the physical body. It can receive, send, store, and retrieve information from all parts of the body and also through the sense objects. It plays a vital role in the administration of the entire body through electrical impulses. The Brain is the organizer and Spinal Cord is the communicator and hence an administration needs excellent organization and communication. All the activities of the Brain and the Spinal Cord are amazing and have infinite responsibility.
Positive Affirmation using The CNS
- My Spinal Cord transfers positivity throughout my physical body.
- My brain, the great organizer, organizes positive thoughts and activities throughout my body.
- My physical body organization is completely organized with only positive thoughts and activities.
- All nerves carrying the message from or to the Brain through the Spinal Cord is highly positive.
- My entire body is highly positive now.
- Since my body is positive, my mind is also highly positive.