World NGO Day 2021: World NGO Day provides an opportunity to honor and remember NGO founders, employees, volunteers, members and supporters who give their resources to help make a difference. World NGO Day was marked between 2010-2018 in 89 countries and six continents. NGOs across the world have been working diligently to set a remarkable example in the whole world. An NGO is a social organization that helps a victim when it is needed, and by staying in the shelter of a Complete God, the other Gods help themselves at all times.
When World NGO Day Started?
World NGO Day was officially recognized on 17 April 2010 by the Baltic Sea Ngo Forum of the Council of States of the Baltic Sea. The member nations of the Baltic Sea NGO Forum were Belarus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Norway and Sweden.
On 27 February 2014, Pekka Havisto, Minister of International Development, Jan Metson, Executive Director of the United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS), European Commissioner for Development Andrés Piabalgus, Secretary-General of the Secretariat of the Nordic Council, Brit Bohlin, UNESCO Assistant Director General Eric Fault and United Nations Development Program (UNDP) Administrator Helen Clarke, Iran’s former Minister of Women’s Affairs Mahnaz Afkhami and NGO leaders marked the first commemoration of World NGO Day in Helsinki, Finland.
Which Countries Celebrate the World NGO Day?
Each year, World NGO Day is celebrated from New Zealand and Australia to North and South America, bringing together NGO sector supporters, international and government leaders, multi and bilateral organizations, private sectors, communities, teachers, learners and sector experts.
World NGO Day 2021: Key Points
- The beginning of World NGO Day was discussed by Marcis Liors Skadmanis, a law student, to celebrate the 2009 World NGO Day. B. Marcis is a Latvian-born British social entrepreneur, lawyer, philanthropist and is known for founding World NGO Day, celebrated annually on February 27th.
- And after that 12 countries officially announced to celebrate World NGO Day on 17 April 2010.
- World NGO Day was recognized by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) on 27 February 2014 to celebrate it internationally.
- The purpose of this event is to honor thousands of people working in the field of non-governmental organizations.
- There are around 3.2 million registered NGOs in India. All NGOs in India operate under the Central Societies Act.
Statement by the High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy / Vice-President of the Commission on the occasion of the World NGO Day 2021.
On World NGO Day, we celebrate the relentless and invaluable role of civil Society organisations in protecting and fighting for fundamental human rights, democracy, and sustainable development for all. Their continuous commitment to these fundamental values makes their contributions indispensable to the construction of resilient, inclusive and diverse societies. World NGO day aims to celebrate the successes of more than ten million NGOs worldwide and to allow many small grassroots organisations to gain the recognition they deserve.
What Is an NGO?
Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) — also often referred to as Non-Profit Organisation (NPO), Civil Society Organisation (CSO), Charitable organisation, membership organisation, charity or the third sector are non-profit, citizen-based groups that function independently of government.
World NGO Day 2021 Theme
- This year theme Constitutes the list of yearly achievements & contributions of NGOs.
- The organisation further provides knowledge about the NGOs and its importance, and how it works selflessly for the betterment of our society, country or for the whole world.
- They will also inspire people through their various events, rallies or through many effective contributions in every field.
- To promote every NGOs of our globe & to establish or maintain a better relationship among them.
Satlok Ashram Is the Best NGO in the World
Out of the many NGOs in the world, Satlok Ashram is the Best NGO in them, because along with working on the societal welfare, Satlok Ashram works for the welfare of the soul. It does provide inexpensive staying facilities to people in the Ashram along with distributing free food from the Ashram to the needies not staying in. And, Satlok Ashram also works for the social welfare by standing against various social evils like dowry, intoxication, etc.
But, the best thing it fights for is the welfare of the human soul by promoting the Scripture-based Way of Worship given by the only True Saint on earth Jagatguru Tattvadarshi Saint Rampal Ji, which no other institution does. Hence, Satlok Ashram is the best NGO in the world. Jagatguru Saint Rampal Ji is the director of the Ashram.
The Saint Who Is Working Selflessly for the Mankind
The only Saint available on this earth who is continuously working to uplift mankind is Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj Ji whose aim is to improve society worldwide. Some of the social reforms and spiritual reforms by Him are as follows:
- Ending the hypocrisy spread in the spiritual path and making a comprehensive review of all the scriptures and make them available to the public.
- Eradicating the evil practices prevalent in the society.
- Creating a clean society by eliminating social evils.
- Building a society free of dowry, suicidal thoughts, foeticide, untouchability, bribery, corruption etc.
- Creating an addiction-free/intoxicants free India and World.
- Promoting one “mankind” religion in society.
- Eradicating casteism from society.
- Establishing peace and brotherhood in the world.
- Bringing moral and spiritual awakening in everyone.
- Granting Salvation to the world.
- Giving scripture-based knowledge to the society based on the evidence of all religious texts.
Therefore, it is requested to everyone to Understand the knowledge given by Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj. Develop full faith in the fact that Lord Kabir is Supreme and take Naam Diksha (Initiation) from Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj and do worship as ordained by Him.
The post World Celebrates 27th February as World NGO Day: Saint Rampal JI Reforming Society From His True Spiritual Knowledge appeared first on S A NEWS.
This post first appeared on Mahavir Jayanti 2020: Date, Holiday, When Is Mahavir Jayanti, please read the originial post: here