Lord Vishnu is considered as a God of the world.And today we have Best Collection Of Secrets About Lord Vishnu I hope you like it.
1) Goddess Lakshmi is the energy of Lord Vishnu. She is always shown with the Lord as she is said to follow him on the move. While Vishnu protects the created universe, Lakshmi nurtures the universe with energy, food, wealth, beauty and radiance. The permanent seat of Goddess Lakshmi is the chest of Lord Vishnu. Therefore in temples it is very common to see the image of Lord Vishnu with the image of Lakshmi in his chest. Lakshmi is also depicted as a mole ‘Srivatsa’ in the Lord’s chest.
2) The colour of Vishnu is the colour of a dark blue cloud. It is the colour of the sky, denoting his cosmic dimensions and his connection with the Vedic gods of rain and thunder and his relationship with the earth. He is usually depicted with one face, four arms, usually in a standing posture or in a resting posture. He wears a necklace made of the famous Kaustubha gem that rests on his left chest and another garland of flowers and gems by name Vaijayanti.
3) Vishnu resides in the milky waters of Vaikunth on a bed made of the coils of the thousand hooded great serpent, Adishesha of infinite dimensions. Goddess Lakshmi, his consort attends upon him. Symbolically the ocean stands for bliss and consciousness, the serpent for time, diversity, desire and illusion, and the goddess Lakshmi for the material things and powers of the creation.
4) He wears the auspicious "Kaustubha" jewel around his neck and a garland of flowers (Vanamala). Lakshmi dwells in this jewel, on Vishnu's chest.
5) The most popular one is found in the Bhagavad Gita, the teaching given by Lord Krishna to Arjun in the battlefield. The verses of Bhagavad Gita describe the cosmic form of Lord Vishnu with thousands of heads and thousands of hands. This form contains the entire universe as a miniature inside the Lord. It is said only blessed souls can withstand the sight of this majestic form.
6) The Lord Vishnu’s first and foremost devotee is “Narad” who chants only one name - Narayan. From that time the Lord is called as Narayan. As per the tale, water was born from the feet of Lord Vishnu. The river Ganges - Vishnupadodki which has come from the feet of God. And also water is known as Neer or Nar and even God also stays in the water. So, from “Nar” the name Narayan is formed which means God who lives inside the water.
7) The God has incarnated in human form on the earth to restore Dharma, to punish the evil and protect the righteous. Matsya, Kurma, Varaha, Narasingha, Vamana, Parasurama, Ram, Krishna, Buddhaare the avatars taken by Lord Vishnu.
Share these posts with your family and friends . If you know more about Lord Vishnu comment below. Your comments are valuable for us.
Keep Visiting For New Posts.