Have you damage your Motorola Android Device, looking for the best possible option to fix and unbrick? Search no more cause you have before you an easy and the most simplest method on how to restore and bring your lovely device back to life. This tutorial "how to flash and Unbrick Motorola Android device using RSD lite also apply for those who just want to update to their Motorola device. That`s if you have the Original ROM update of the MOTOROLA.
- Download MOTOROLA Drivers from here.
- Download RSD Lite from here.
- Install the RSD Lite on your computer.
- Download the stock android ROM or updated ROM of your Motorola device.
- Unzip the stock ROM.
Inside the extracted folder there is a .XLM file.
- Launch RSD Lite.
- Load the ROM by clicking on the three dot button; navigate to the extracted folder & select the .xml file
- Boot your Motorola Device into fastboot mode. (Hold Vol. up & vol Down then press Power button. Select AP Fastboot)
- Connect the device with your computer by using phone’s USB cord
- RSD Lite will detect the device & fastboot and connected will appear.
- Click on Start.
Wait for the process to complete.
Phone will reboot. First boot after this process takes a while be patient. If phone boot loops, Enter recovery and do a factory reset.