As the days are passing by, technology is also getting advanced. Same is the case with the Microsoft Windows operating system. Many people are using Windows operating system as it is very user-friendly and can be operated in an easy way. Windows keeps on upgrading its software so that users can perform a difficult task in an easy way. Windows 10 is the latest version of its operating system. Movie Maker is already pre-installed in this operating system. With the help of this application, it gives you the option for editing or creating a video as for this there is no need for any professional skill. And sometimes, you may not be able to hear the Audio in Movie Maker, there is no need to worry as it can be fixed by following the steps mentioned below:
Methods for fixing the Audio issues in Movie Maker:
Here are the lists of methods how you can fix the issues related to Movie maker
- The reason behind audio issues: For this you should check whether you are facing the problem in other media player. If you are facing the same problem in other players as well, then, in that case, you should update the audio driver. For this, you should open the Control Panel, then select the option Sound, Speech and Audio device. After that select the option Sound and Audio Devices a new window will open, click the hardware tab and then select troubleshoot. Even after this, you are facing the same problem, then restart the PC and check if the issue is fixed or not. If the issue still persists then you should disable and then enable the sound driver from the Device Manager. If still you are facing the problem, then the last option is to uninstall the audio driver and then reinstall it and then update it. In this way, the audio issue would be resolved.
- Unable to hear audio only in Movie Maker: This issue can be fixed by switching off the DTS Sound. This can be done by following the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Type DTS sound in the Search bar and then select DTS Sound from lists.
- Step 2: Click the power button that is present on the left side of DTS Sound window. If the DTS Sound window turns grey that means it has been turned off.
- Step 3: Now you will find that you can hear audio in Movie Maker.
In this way, you can fix the Audio Issues in Movie Maker. And sometimes this issue is generally caused due to some internal bug and this can be fixed with the help of professionally programmed PC scanner. In this way you can fix the issues related to your computer or laptop. Moreover using this software is very easy.
For more information, visit: