Dear SAP Business One Customers, Consultants, Partners, and interested parties,
I’m pleased to announce the ’marriage’ of two major functionalities for SAP Business One:
SAP’s add-on for intercompany becomes compatible with multiple branches function.
Required is PL26 of the intercompany integration Solution (planned to be public available next week) in conjunction with SAP Business One PL04 versions (available since today, May 4th).
With Multiple Branches Solution, users can work across branches on one company database. With Intercompany Solution, users can work with different SAP Business One databases, located on same server or at multiple servers.
The option to operate both in parallel extends the possibilities of SAP Business One immensely:
- Enterprises with multiple legal entities may want to use multiple branches solution and intercompany integration solution together to handle various business scenarios such as:
- Using Intercompany solution to integrate subsidiaries in different geographies and using multiple branches solution to handle different business units in one of the subsidiary companies.
- Using multiple branches solution and integrating subsidiaries in different geographies using Intercompany Solution.
- Customers who already use multiple branches for their business units and additionally want to integrate legal units, subsidiaries, or separate SAP Business One company databases, can now extend their software with SAP’s successful add-on for intercompany.
In addition to the unique capabiities of both functions combined, through the interoperability of both functionalities it is at the initial implementation finally no either/or decision anymore, thus the overall flexibility increases enormously.
For our customers, the benefits, flexibility, and added value of our solution increase significantly.
Our partners benefit from another important competitive advantage and unique selling point of our SMB ERP solution.
Find additional information here:
- Intercompany Integration Solution – Overview Presentation
- How to Work with Multiple Branches in SAP Business One 9.3
- Intercompany Integration Solution vs. Multiple Branches: How to Decide?
- Intercompany integration solution – Top Resolutions (recently delivered enhancements)
- SAP Help Portal, dedicated page for Intercompany with various assets, such as Administrator’s Guide or User Guide
- SAP Note 2639394 – Intercompany Solution is now compatible with Multiple Branches function
- YouTube playlist on Intercompany; recent videos Stommpy or Fortune International
Best regards, Peter