SAP Hybris Commerce 6.6 includes key enhancements to enable organizations to implement processes to be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). These capabilities include consent management, security, encryption, reporting, and data management. The release also includes enhancements to deliver better customer experiences in modules such as Sap Hybris Product Content Management, Search and Personalization in SAP Hybris Customer Experience, and others.
- Consent management for anonymous and registered users offers better customer engagement and transparency by allowing users to opt in before their personal data through Commerce interactions is captured.
- Account closure self-service allows customers to close their registered account with a transparent mechanism to retain or delete their personal data.
- Backoffice offers personal data reporting for business users to be able to generate reports of captured personal data from customers or customer activitiy.
- The Backoffice PCM simplifies mass editing of product content using the new Microsoft Excel import and export feature.
- Enhanced Search profies with Personalization support increases conversion by optimizing product searches and navigation on the storefront using personalized search profiles.
- Integrations for SAP cloud services such as SAP Product Configuration, SAP Hybris Service, SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud, and SAP S4/HANA offer better customer engagement through product and pricing configuration, quote negotiation, and campaign management. Backend integrations give a better overall experience for fulfillment.
Check out all the new, great features and capabilities which come with SAP Hybris Commerce 6.6 in our latest product Release Notes! Use your Hybris wiki credentials to log in.
You can also find all the new and updated SAP Hybris Commerce 6.6 product collateral on the Commerce Jam group.
SAP Hybris Commerce Product & Technology