You have to increase the H series quota for your Microsoft Azure Classic account. Note that this procedure has to be repeated for each subscription in this account.
- Sing in to the Microsoft Azure Classic Management Portal.
- Choose you user name and then choose Contact Microsoft Support. You will be redirected to the new Microsoft Azure Portal.
- Choose New Support Request to create a ticket.
- In the Basis dialog, select the following parameters and choose Next:
- Issue type: Quota
- Subscription: select the correct subscription from the list
- Quota type: Cores
- Support plan: select your support plan
- In the Problem dialog, select the following parameters and choose Next:
- Severity: select your severity from the list
- Deployment model: Classic
- Location: select the location where the instance will be deployed
- SKU Family: H Series
- New quota (Cores): enter the new quota that is needed for your instance
- In the Contact Information dialog, select add your contact information and choose Create.
Then the Microsoft Azure Support Team will contact you by the contact method that you are selected in the form above.
- When the quota is increased in your subscription, please create a new solution instance in SAP Cloud Appliance Library.