Dear Customers, Partners, Fanboys and Prospects,
We are super excited to announce the General Availability (GA) of our next major product release “SAP Landscape Management 3.0” as of March-06-2017.
Release 3.0 is NOT just another product release with some new features & bug-fixes INSTEAD it’s a big leap forward in our endeavor to help our customers “Run Simple” when it comes to managing their hybrid SAP landscapes and provide useful product capabilities clubbed with a nice user-experience to do so.
LaMa 4 HANA
What’s new with release 3.0 ?
The new product release is packed with innovations in various key areas and provides an enhanced user-experience which makes it really easy to use. Some of the key capabilities are:
Landscape Management, Operations and Extensibility
- Enhanced user experience based on SAP UI5
- Enhanced Dashboards, Pods and Landscape Visualization
- Simplified operations including template based execution for operations
- New scheduling engine to plan and execute landscape tasks
- Automatic sync between two SAP LaMa systems for high availability setups
- New Automation Studio for designing and executing custom processes (combination of standard and custom operations)
SAP Hana Management and Operations
- Fully automated System Refresh procedure for SAP HANA using backup and restore
- Simplified SAP HANA System Replication Setup (fully automated procedure)
- Automated SAP HANA Failback/Takeover procedure including nZDM Takeover
- Near-Zero Downtime (nZDM) maintenance for SAP HANA (e.g. OS updates, SAP HANA updates, Hardware maintenance etc.)
- Simplified provisioning and management of SAP HANA MDC setups
Here are some key slides to give you a quick overview on the new capabilities.
Test Drive SAP LaMa 3.0 in the Cloud with SAP CAL (within minutes)
- Learn more about the new SAP HANA management capabilities
- SAP LaMa official product page
- SAP LaMa community homepage
- Official name change
- Upcoming EKT trainings for SAP LaMa 3.0 in US, EMEA and APJ
- Upcoming ASUG webinar on SAP LaMa 3.0 on April-11-2017
Do let us know if you have any questions or, you need additional information on the new product release – we would be delighted to help!