Final Update: Wednesday, February 7th 2018 13:26 UTC
We’ve confirmed that all systems are back to normal as of 12:40 UTC. Our logs show the incident started on 10:10 UTC and that during that time customers may have experienced connection issues to the VSTS service in the West Europe. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
- Root Cause: The failure is believed to be due to Networking issues in the West Europe Region.
- Chance of Re-occurrence: High. Root cause is not fully confirmed.
- Incident Timeline: 2 hours & 30 minutes – 10:10 UTC through 12:40 UTC
Update: Wednesday, February 7th 2018 11:22 UTC
Our DevOps team continues to investigate issues with Slow and Failed commands for some West Europe users. Root cause is not fully understood at this time, though it is suspected to be an issue with the Web Servers. The problem began at 10:10 UTC. We currently have no estimated time for resolution.
- Next Update: Before Wednesday, February 7th 2018 13:30 UTC
Initial Update: Wednesday, February 7th 2018 10:36 UTC
We're investigating Performance Degradation in West Europe.
- Next Update: Before Wednesday, February 7th 2018 11:10 UTC
This post first appeared on MSDN Blogs | Get The Latest Information, Insights, Announcements, And News From Microsoft Experts And Developers In The MSDN Blogs., please read the originial post: here