- What I learned about Microsoft doing DevOps: Part 8 – Deploying in a continuous delivery and cloud world or how to deploy on Monday morning - Wouter de Kort
In this post I want to highlight some principles that will help you adopt to the new cloud world and continuous delivery practices.
- Allow to trigger VSTS Build and Release - Jounad Tourvieille
If you like VSTS and Chrome, this tool may help you. Its purpose is to quickly launch VSTS Builds and Releases directly from Chrome.
- VSTS Gems- Skip scheduled builds if nothing has changed in the repo - Shmulik Ahituv
VSTS is a great platform, but did you know about its gems? Follow this short post series where we undercover some of its coolest features.
- Increase RAM for ElasticSearch for TFS Search - Ricci Gian Maria
ElasticSearch greatly benefit from high amount of RAM, both for query cache and for operating system cache of Memory Mapped Files.
- Continuous Delivery of your NuGet Packages with VSTS - Wes Macdonald
This post will show one approach you can use for your NuGet with VSTS, I shall show you how you can use the release views in a NuGet Package feed to communicate package quality.
- DevOps and Security: How to Overcome Cultural Challenges and Transform to True DevSecOps - Mike Kail
It’s important to remember that DevOps and DevSecOps are not job titles or roles. They are paradigm shifts in thinking and culture. Big shifts. But necessary ones.…
- Using Linked ARM Templates with VSTS Release Management - Colin Dembovsky
If you've ever had to create a complex ARM template, you'll know it can be a royal pain.
- GitHub Issues - As a deployment gate in VSTS Release Management - Utkarsh Shigihalli
The process of monitoring GitHub issues as a deployment gate is a manual step today, in this blogpost we’ll show you how to automate this by leveraging the power of Azure Functions and VSTS.
- How to restore Azure SQL DW GeoBackup across Azure subscriptions - Tarun Arora
If you have arrived here, you are likely using Azure SQL DW and wondering how to restore a backup from one Azure subscription to another…?
- 155 // Unconscious Bias with Anna Russo
In this episode Greg is joined by The Man in the Black Shirt, Mr. DevOps, Donovan Brown. This is the second time in a row where Donovan has joined us for the first show of the year, hopefully starting a new tradition. We chat about DevOps, "There can be only One," looking back on DevOps in 2017, forward into 2018 and much more...
TIP: If you want to get your VSTS news in audio form then be sure to subscribe to RadioTFS .
What do you think? How could we do this series better?
Here are some ways to connect with us:
- Add a comment below
- Use the #VSTS hashtag if you have articles you would like to see included
This post first appeared on MSDN Blogs | Get The Latest Information, Insights, Announcements, And News From Microsoft Experts And Developers In The MSDN Blogs., please read the originial post: here